A supplement claiming that they use pharmaceutical grade ingredients and a sublingual delivery system that is the future of fat burners! It sounds great on paper, but does T5 Fat Burner Serum actually deliver on those claims?
After all, the product claims you don’t even have to actively diet to lose fat. That must be the miracle supplement that everyone has been searching for! Or, maybe not…
About T5 Fat Burner Serum
One vial of T5 Fat Burner Serum contains 30 mL, which is enough for a month supply. You will take 1 mL per day, ensuring that you hold the liquid under your tongue for 5 seconds to increase the absorption.
For a product claiming to be all natural and safe, it sure does confuse me that it contains Bitter Orange, which is one of the more dangerous fat burning ingredients on the market. In fact, the risk tends to outweigh the rewards with Bitter Orange, making this product questionable!
Also, the product only lists a proprietary blend. Under-dosing is rampant among supplement companies who use proprietary blends to hide the doses of each individual ingredient. It’s impossible to know it this product is under-dosed as well.
The price is agreeable, at only roughly $10-15 per bottle. But, that low price is just another sign that this product may be under-dosed, or at the very least, underwhelming.
Need a fat burner connected to real results? See the link below
Here’s a look at the fat burning ingredients in T5 Fat Burner Serum:
- Bitter Orange – good for fat loss, bad for your health. I’d stay away..
- Caffeine – the pinnacle of fat loss ingredients. No ingredient is more studied or more respected for fat loss, period!
- PEA – great to improve your mood, which can be down when dieting
- Guarana – good for Caffeine content
- Green Tea Extract – good for Caffeine content
- Carnitine – only shown to help fat burning when user is deficient in Carnitine, which isn’t the average user.
A lot of stimulants and a lot of Caffeine. While Caffeine is the best ingredient for fat loss, there are plenty of others than could be included to add to the quality of the product. This one is just lazy and focuses on Caffeine and Bitter Orange.
Do you get the required dosage of Caffeine to burn fat with this product? Who knows! The proprietary blend remains a mystery.
Pros & Cons
- Unique delivery system
- Full of Caffeine
- Contains Bitter Orange, which is dangerous for your health
- Lists ingredients as a proprietary blend, meaning things could easily be under-dosed
- Lack of ingredient diversity
Bitter Orange is what you have to look out for the most in T5 Fat Burner Serum. Fainting, heart attacks, and strokes are possible when Bitter Orange is combined with other stimulants, like Caffeine. That’s all this product is really!
Conclusion of T5 Fat Burner Serum
If you want to lose fat, Caffeine should definitely be a go to ingredient. However, it wouldn’t hurt to add in a few more high quality, safe ingredients to produce more results. That’s why I recommend trying something other than the T5 Fat Burner Serum.
Need results from a quality fat burner? see the link below!