The T5 Fat Burner Pills – a highly marketed product with huge claims. For instance, they claim to help you lose 4-6 lbs per week!
Let me make one thing clear: losing that much weight per week isn’t a healthy choice, supplement or no supplement! Also, there is no pill in the world that will help you lose that much weight in a week without a very strict, low calorie diet.
Now, lets get on with the actual analysis of the T5 Fat Burner Pills!
About T5 Fat Burner Pills
I’ve already discussed lowering the standards set by the marketing behind this product. One bottle will last you one month, taking 1 capsule per day. You can take this capsule in the morning, or before your workout for an extra boost of energy.
The price is reasonable for a fat burner. One month should only cost you about $20. But, as you know, low costs tend to mean low quality products!
This product only lists a proprietary blend of ingredients, meaning you have no idea whether or not everything is dosed correctly.
Also, one of the main ingredients is Bitter Orange Extract, which has been shown numerous times to be dangerous for your health. A fat burning pill just isn’t worth the risk of the potential health damage.
Need a fat burner connected to real results? See the link below
Here are the active ingredients found in the T5 Fat Burner Pills:
- Bitter Orange – useful for fat loss but dangerous. I wouldn’t recommend it.
- Caffeine – great for fat loss, covers all the bases you want when dieting: decreased appetite, increased fat oxidation, increased energy, and decreased overall fatigue!
- PEA – used to boost mood, which can be seen as beneficial when dieting
- Guarana – only useful for fat loss because of its Caffeine content
- Green Tea Extract – same as Gaurana
- N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine – Carnitine is useful for fat loss if you are deficient. Most people aren’t, so the inclusion of Carnitine in fat burners tends to be a waste.
As you can see, besides the Bitter Orange, the only fat burning potential in this supplement is various sources of Caffeine. If you want to supplement with Caffeine only, you can purchase Caffeine pills for a much lower price.
Not to mention the proprietary blend makes it impossible to know if the Caffeine is even dosed correctly!
Pros & Cons
- Good source of Caffeine
- Contains PEA, which can elevate mood while dieting
- A mystery behind the proprietary blend. You don’t know how much of anything you are taking!
- Bitter Orange can be detrimental to health
- Lack of multiple fat burning ingredients overall.
The T5 Fat Burner Pills are highly reliant on stimulants. Increased sweating, anxious feelings, or general restlessness can be common for those who are sensitive to stimulants.
Also, Bitter Orange is dangerous in itself. Increased blood pressure and artificially elevated heart rates are just some of the things you need to worry about with this ingredient.
Conclusion of T5 Fat Burner Pills
Caffeine is great at burning fat. If you want to use that as a solo ingredient, I recommend basic Caffeine pills. Since that’s basically all the T5 Fat Burner Pills have to offer, I’d steer clear of this product. Unless, or course, you want to risk your health to use Bitter Orange!
Need results from a quality fat burner? see the link below!