Fat loss fads come and go. From home exercise equipment to “magic” pills – the industry continues to produce new types of products. The T5 Fat Burner Patch is one of those new types of products that promises a lot of benefits.
The T5 Fat Burner Patch is unique – no pills to take and claims to elevate your metabolic rate, give you more energy, and control your appetite. But does it actually work?
About T5 Fat Burner Patch
The T5 Fat Burner Patch is meant to be worn for 12 hours before removing. While the brand recommends that it be used with other T5 fat burning products, it also says it can be used for 28 days straight.
The confusion comes when using this for consecutive days – should you use the same patch or a new patch?
Need a fat burner connected to real results? See the link below
The product only recommends asking the retailer if you’ll need additional patches. This could raise the cost of using this product very quickly! You can get a pack for around £12, but who knows how many packs you need!
In addition to the unknown amount of patches you’ll need, you also don’t really know how much of each ingredient you are receiving, since this product only lists a blend of ingredients.
Since it’s not a supplement, it doesn’t have to tell you how much of each ingredient is in it. That doesn’t seem promising.
The ingredients are delivered in a transdermal form. Here are the listed ingredients and there potential benefits:
- Elaterin – touted as a fat burner, not many studies proven effectiveness
- Honeysuckle – useful as an anti-inflammatory
- Aloe – potentially useful for fat loss, but not as effective as many other fat burning ingredients
- Fiveleaf Gynostemma Herb – anti-diabetic properties, not much use for fat loss
- Semen Cassiae Torae – used in Chinese herbal medicine for weight loss, but not studied
- Follium Nelumbinis – Another Chinese herb that isn’t backed by studies
- Ginseng – what type of Ginseng…who knows?
- Wolfberry Fruit – AKA Goji Berries, provides Chromium, which has some fat loss properties
If you examine these ingredients, you start to get a hint that this product might not live up to its expectations!
Pros & Cons
- Easy to use, just clean your skin and wear the patch for 12 hours
- The blend of ingredients doesn’t disclose how much of each there is. It’s really a guessing game on the dosages.
- The ingredients are mostly herbal medicines that haven’t been put through many studies. A lot of these types of herbs turn out to be inefficient at what they are typically used for.
- The fact that you don’t really know how many patches you need is a big blunder by the company!
The T5 Fat Burner Patch claims to be 100% safe with no negative side effects. It even says that on the label.
However, if you read the fine print you will see that you can have skin reactions to this product. I would steer clear of this if you have sensitive skin.
Also, pregnant and nursing women are not supposed to use this product. It’s clearly not 100% safe, although many things aren’t.
Conclusion of T5 Fat Burner Patch
I can see why using a fat loss patch seems like a great idea. You don’t have to take pills every day and a patch is easy to change.
But, just like many things in this world, the T5 Fat Burner Patch is just too good to be true.
I recommend looking into other fat burning supplements that disclose the amounts of each ingredient, and to make sure that you use a product that has ingredients scientifically backed for fat loss!
Need results from a quality fat burner? see the link below!