If you’re looking to burn fat in addition to having a heightened mental clarity, then The Genius Brand’s Genius Burn is something you need to check out.
Genius Burn claims to have 9 proven ingredients which work synergistically to help you lose weight fast. But is The Genius Brand actually telling the truth about the effectiveness of Genius Burn?
Here at Higher Level Lifter, we’ll give you an answer to that question, and more. We’ll look at Genius Burn’s ingredients, user reviews, before and after results, pros and cons and of course, any potential side effects. This will give you a clear answer whether this weight loss/nootropic product is the right one for you.
About The Genius Brand
The Genius Brand is a familiar face in the supplement industry, specializing in creating cognitive enhancing and weight loss formulas. They base their products on scientific research. Meaning you get the ingredients which are proven to work.
Basically, The Genius Brand is all about transparency, quality, and zero filler ingredients. They have no proprietary blends, which means you know what you’re paying for.
However, our team has discovered some major shortcomings in this product. I will go into more detail in sections below, but for now, let me say that dosing Genius Burn can be a pain. They recommend you to take 1-2 capsules 1-3 times per day. Additionally, you’re to take each dose 30 minutes before a meal.
And that’s all they say. They don’t go into detail telling you exactly how many capsules you need to take. The only thing they say is 1-6 capsules per day in total. Well, that’s a quite a big gap in the dose range, don’t you think?
Your best bet is to start on the lower end of the dosage, and work up as you assess tolerance. 6 capsules could be an overkill for a first-time user, so start slow.
Another thing I have to mention is the quite expensive price of The Genius Brand’s Genius Burn. They charge around $40 for 60 capsules. Since the dosing range is so large (1-6 capsules), one bottle could last you 60 days, or as little as 10 days.
Since The Genius Brand claims to only use research-backed ingredients in Genius Burn, lets put them to the test!
- Camellia Sinensis, Tuber Fleeceflower, Loranthus Parasiticus Blend – Camellia Sinensis is just Green Tea. Green Tea is only effective for fat loss due to its Caffeine content. Tuber Fleeceflower contains Resveratrol, which is more useful for cardiovascular health than for weight loss. Loranthus Parasiticus doesn’t have much on it regarding fat loss.
- Ashwagandha – One of the best Adaptogens that has been used for thousands of years. It works by balancing cortisol, a hormone notorious for making you feel stressed. As many of us know, being stressed leads to other problems, such as excess weight gain, health problems, etc. Ashwagandha mitigates this by balancing cortisol levels. Still, its direct effects on fat loss have shown to be minor, at best.
- Theacrine – A Caffeine derivative with similar benefits.
- Citicoline – Slight appetite suppressant.
- Gymnema Sylvestre – Improves insulin sensitivity and lowers blood glucose levels. This will make it harder for your body to store extra fat, which is good.
- L-Theanine – While L-Theanine is known for making you feel more relaxed, it doesn’t have any direct fat loss benefits.
- Aframomum Melegueta – It slightly increases your metabolic rate.
- Capsicum Extract – Similar to Aframomum Melegueta in terms of effects. Research has shown a small increase in metabolic rate and fat oxidation.
- Astragalus Membranaceus – Not many studies regarding fat loss, but it helps to slightly improve glucose metabolism.
- Huperzine Z – A Nootropic, no fat loss benefits.
It turns out, Genius Burn’s ingredients aren’t so genius after all. Some of them do, in fact, help you with fat loss. However, there are quite a few of them which are pointless for a fat burner supplement. Such as L-Theanine, Huperzine Z and Loranthus Parasiticus.
Also, there are fat burning ingredients with a lot of potential that we didn’t find in this product. Such as caffeine or cayenne pepper, known for their excellent fat-melting properties.
Pros & Cons
- Good variety of fat burning ingredients.
- No proprietary blend, you know your dosages!
- Dosing has a wide range, making this product difficult to judge overall.
- Very expensive if the maximum dosage is used. 10 days worth of product for $40 dollars is too much for most people.
- Lacking some of the higher quality fat burning ingredients, like Caffeine, Cayenne Pepper and Forskolin.
Most of the ingredients in Genius Burn are safe. Nootropics are present in this product, which have been known to actually cause brain fog in some users ironically.
Now here comes the part where we see The Genius Brand’s Genius Burn in action. So, how does it fare when real humans take it?
Well, it turns out there are many mixed reviews. Let’s see what people had to say.
“You know how you really want something to work so you think it’s working. That happened and I’m not sure what the other people were experiencing but it’s not working. I’m not seeing any difference and I don’t feel any different. Nothing magical happened here. I’m still taking these pills until complete. I’ll make the final judgment then. I really hope something happens by then.” – Cynthia
“Pretty good, I feel like it maintains my weight. But I get cold sweats when I take it.” – Mr.Monka
“Overpriced and didn’t even work.” – Feenixx7
Conclusion To The Genius Brand Genius Burn Review
Genius Burn is a good fat burner. It’s not exactly a genius fat burner, since that product would be the best on the market. However, it does have high-quality ingredients that can help your fat loss efforts. If you add some Caffeine, Cayenne Pepper and maybe Forskolin, you would create a much more complete fat burner.
However, the dosing range and price of Genius Burn almost make me want to recommend other products over this one. You want a smaller dosing range so users can actually know how many capsules to use per day, not just recommend between 1-6 capsules!
At the end of the day, here’s my question to you: are you tired of trying weight loss pills that don’t work? Do you hate having that belly fat, despite trying your hardest to get rid of it?
If the answer is yes, then you need to check our top 3 fat burners list. There you’ll find everything you need to know about choosing the right supplement which will help you live a leaner, healthier, and happier life.