GAT JetFuel has been around the block. The supplement has been on the market since 2005, making it one of the longer lasting fat burning supplements to stand the test of time.
Does this mean it is a high quality product? Or, is it just good marketing? With this product aimed at fitness athletes and recreational fitness fanatics alike, it’d be a good idea to look into whether or not it’s worth the investment!
About GAT JetFuel Original
“Get Shredded Now” – obviously a good advertisement for the product. Of course, you know, it’s impossible to get shredded right now. But, with GAT JetFuel Original, you may make some great progress through one bottle, which provides 48 days worth of product.
Dosing is relatively easy with GAT JetFuel Original: take 3 capsules every day in the morning. You can further the benefits by following up with cardio about 20 minutes after taking the capsules.
This fat burner is very affordable. You are only looking at about $20-25 for a 48 day cycle. That is pretty cheap compared to a lot of the high quality fat burners on the market. But, there is a catch!
The product only lists the ingredients in a proprietary blend, meaning you don’t know if each ingredient is dosed correctly. Being affordable might only mean that you aren’t getting enough of each ingredient, making the low cost a moot point.
Also, this product contains Bitter Orange, which is known for some serious health side effects in some users. While Bitter Orange has shown great promise as a fat burner, you have to ask if the risk of health problems is worth the rewards of a little extra fat burning!
Need a fat burner connected to real results? See the link below
There are a ton of ingredients in the proprietary blend that delivers a little over 1000mg of ingredients per dose. I’ll list some that have promise and others that aren’t very useful for fat loss.
- Caffeine – the best ingredient for fat loss. Increased metabolic function, thermogenesis, energy, fat oxidation, and energy, along with decreased fatigue and appetite. The perfect fat loss agent.
- Guarana – useful for fat loss only because of it’s Caffeine content.
- MCT Oil – fast acting energy source, also helpful for fat loss when used instead of normal fatty acid sources.
- American Ginseng – not the real Panax Ginseng, not useful, just a cheap filler for the most part.
- Bitter Orange – as mentioned before, useful for fat loss but can be very dangerous.
- Yohimbe – great for burning fat if taken on an empty stomach. Insulin negates the positives effects of Yohimbe on fat loss.
- Green Tea Extract – useful for fat loss only because of it’s Caffeine content.
- Phosphatidylserine – useful for lowering Cortisol, which can hinder fat loss.
- Acetyl L Carnitine – only useful for those deficient in Carnitine, which is rare.
- Rhodiola Rosea – also lowers Cortisol and reduces the rate of perceived exertion, which is a great benefit while dieting.
- Hoodia Gordonii – touted as an appetite suppressant but failed in studies to show this. Also can have toxicity side effects. Not a recommended ingredient!
- Cyclic Adenosine Monophosphate – cAMP is shown in the body to increase fat loss, but it is unknown if supplementation produces the same result.
- Guggulsterones – touted for improving thyroid function, which would boost fat loss. However, they have been studied to show no positive effects.
- Black Pepper Extract – used in supplements to increase bioavailability of other ingredients.
- Other Ingredients include: Niacin, Vitamin B12, DMAE, Sodium Starch Glycolate, Magnolia Bark Extract, L Theanine, 5-HTP, most of which are used to improve subjective well being and stress levels.
With a label full of ingredients like this, you’d expect to see some great ones and some not so great ones. That is exactly the case with GAT JetFuel Original.
This supplement shows promise, but the proprietary blend not disclosing amounts of ingredients and Bitter Orange and Hoodia being potentially dangerous make this supplement questionable.
Pros & Cons
- Quite a few high quality ingredients for fat loss
- Low cost
- Additional ingredients that can be useful for your lifestyle while dieting
- Undisclosed amounts of ingredients could mean under-dosing
- Bitter Orange has been shown to have negative health impacts
- Hoodia has also shown negative health concerns, in regards to toxicity.
There are a lot of stimulants in this product, so increased heart rate and sweating may become an issue. Also, with Bitter Orange and Hoodia, you may encounter more serious side effects that could make a doctor’s visit necessary.
With this many side effects, you have to wonder if there isn’t a safer alternative to boost fat loss!
Conclusion of GAT JetFuel Original
GAT JetFuel Original may have been on the market since 2005. However, that may be its downfall.
With harmful ingredients like Bitter Orange and Hoodia showing up in studies resulting in health decline more and more, it would be best to invest in a different product for fat loss. I just don’t think it’s worth the risks!
Need results from a quality fat burner? see the link below!