FinaFlex PX is designed to boost energy and improve your mood while working to burn fat. It claims to be stronger than OxyShred, an old fat burner that many people claimed as the best fat burner on the market.
So, is this promise to be stronger than OxyShred just marketing hype? Lets examine this supplement and find out!
About FinaFlex PX
With FinaFlex PX, you are to take 1 to 2 capsules per day. I recommend taking 2 if you are on the heavier side. Those who are smaller than average, or are sensitive to stimulants can stick to 1 per day. The doses should be taken at least 6 hours apart, and for no longer than 45 consecutive days.
The price for one bottle is going to be around $20-25, which could last you 30-60 days, depending on the dose you use. If you want to make one bottle last for a complete 45 day cycle, you can start with one capsule a day for the first 30 days and 2 capsules per day for the last 15 days.
Unfortunately, FinaFlex PX lists two different proprietary blends on their label: one for energy and one for mood elevation. With proprietary blends, you never know how much of each ingredient you are getting. Under-dosing is rampant with proprietary blends!
This product also contains Citrus Aurantium, also known as Bitter Orange. This ingredient can work for fat loss, but it is also very dangerous and can have serious side effects! It’s probably best to steer clear.
Need a fat burner connected to real results? See the link below
Here is a list of ingredients found in FinaFlex PX:
- Caffeine – increased metabolism, fat oxidation, energy, strength, endurance. Decreased appetite and fatigue. Great for fat loss!
- Green Tea Extract – effective for fat loss only for its Caffeine content.
- Cocoa Extract – Good for increased blood flow and improving insulin sensitivity, which could be helpful for fat loss
- Blueberry Powder – used for antioxidant support
- Theobromine – same benefits as the Cocoa Extract
- Bitter Orange – effective for fat loss but equally dangerous for your health!
- Rauwolfia Vomitoria – similar benefits as Yohimbe, could even be better than Yohimbe for burning fat!
- Sulbutiamine – used to fight fatigue
- PEA – used to elevate mood
- Schisandra Chinesis – an Adaptogen used to lower Cortisol, which can hinder fat loss
- Hordenine – a newer substance touted for fat loss. Limited studies have been done but users tend to agree that it works.
This list of ingredients looks very effective for fat loss. If you took out the proprietary blend so you could see how much of each ingredient was in the product, it would make FinaFlex PX much more worthwhile.
Also, Bitter Orange should be removed to increase the safety of the product. Those two changes would make an awesome product!
Pros & Cons
- Full of great fat burning ingredients
- Affordable for a full 45 day cycle
- Not much fat burning potential outside of stimulants.
- Bitter Orange is linked to many negative health effects
- The proprietary blend could be hiding under-dosed ingredients, leading to an ineffective product.
Bitter Orange can lead to increased blood pressure and an elevated heart rate. Also, FinaFlex PX is full of other stimulants, so sleeping and anxiety could become an issue. It’s best to start at a lower dose to assess tolerance before upping to the maximum dosage.
If you want to be safe, it’s best to steer clear of any products containing Bitter Orange. There are ingredients that have the same fat burning effects with much less risk.
Conclusion of FinaFlex PX
A few changes to FinaFlex PX would make this product amazing. I can see why they say it is stronger than OxyShred. It is full of effective stimulants to boost thermogenesis and fat burning overall. However, the Bitter Orange and proprietary blend mystery leads me to recommend other products over this one!
Need results from a quality fat burner? see the link below!