Best nootropics 2017: Are you looking to improve your memory, boost through working plateaus, or smash any exam, then taking a quality nootropic might just be your answer.
After looking into this further, and realizing that so many studies have been carried out when it comes to improved cognitive function, and increased brain power – it’s no wonder there are so many nootropics out there.
Let’s uncover the best nootropics of 2017! But first…
The benefits of taking a nootropic
Improved memory, increased writing stamina, faster thinking, and more energy. These are just some of the benefits you’ll experience when taking a nootropic.
I certainly know I have experienced these positive effects!
The many benefits of the best nootropics 2017 can offer:
- Better sleep quality
- Improved memory
- Increased sense of well-being
- Faster thinking
- Quicker writing speed
- More creative
- Less tired
Now, there were many more things I noticed when taking nootropics on a day-to-day basis that most people leave out – but I think it’s important to mention, such as:
Personal benefits when taking the best nootropic of 2017:
- I found I was able to hold conversations for much longer without becoming tire or agitated.
- When I wrote an article, my mind allowed me to continue thinking of new ideas without the need for mini breaks.
- Writing a 2000 word article became easy, in less than half an hour, as before, it may have taken 2 hours.
- My quality of work improved, being more detailed and with less edits needed afterwards.
- When I woke up in the morning, I felt a greater sense of well-being.
These are just some of the many benefits I experienced when I trailed Mind Lab Pro, and I am constantly experiencing new benefits everyday.
I don’t think I will ever stop taking a nootropic because it’s helped to improve my overall quality of life.
Main ingredients in a nootropic
Not all nootropics are created equal when it comes to what’s inside each capsule, if it were, it wouldn’t make sense.
So with that in mind, it’s wise to know which are the best ingredients to look out for that are going to give you the edge you’re looking for.
Best nootropic ingredients:
- Lion’s Main Mushroom – works to activate nootropics called hericenones and erinacines.
Now that we’ve looked through the best ingredients, let’s look at the worst.
Many supplement companies try to fool you by taking a short cut and adding in stimulants.
It’s these stimulants they try to pass off as nootropics, but don’t be fooled.
Worst nootropic ingredients:
- Caffeine – is only there to stimulate, not improve your mind and body
- Green tea – same as caffeine, it’s only job is to stimulate
- Green coffee powder – slightly newer on the market compared to green tea, but it’s still a stimulant
- Omega 3/6 fatty acids – has little use compared to other nootropic ingredients such as Lion’s Mane
Should you be taking a nootropic?
Are you struggling with your mood, do you have a lot of creative work to do, or you just need that extra focus. Then, if you do, a nootropic can certainly help.
My experience with nootropics have been great!
People who experience the following will benefit from taking a nootropic:
Do you experience?
- Lack of motivation day-to-day
- Not inspired or creative
- Feeling burnt out and tired
- Cannot find the mind/energy to work efficiently
- You find it difficult to sleep and wake up refreshed
If you answer yes to any of the above, then supplementing with a quality nootropic can certainly help you boost through any of these day-to-day issues that so many of us have to deal with.
What makes a good nootropic supplement?
A good nootropic will contain quality ingredients from reliable sources. It will also have been tried and tested by official organizations, such as the FDA, and the company itself will be open and honest about its products.
With all that said, here are the main things you need to look out for:
- Natural ingredients
- Measured ingredients (not proprietary blends)
- Trusted company with customer support
- Secured shipping
- Quality testimonials
The best nootropics 2017
Here we have it, the best nootropics of 2017. Looking through this list of the top 3, it’s clear to see what makes a good one from a bad one.
If you seriously want to improve your chances of increasing your mood, working rate ability, and energy. Then choosing quality will always come out on top.
That’s why I’ve chosen these as my top 3 nootropics of 2016.
“The best Nootropic of 2017 is MindLabPro.com“
MindLabPro offers, in my opinion, the best quality ingredients that money can buy.
It’s backed up by scientific research (which many do not) and openly describe in detail the many ingredients and their benefits – to see this video listing all the benefits, visit here.
What I experienced:
- Increased endurance
- Better cognitive functioning
- Happier in myself day-to-day
- Slept better at night
- Improved work-rate and quality of work
- Improved stamina with writing and study
Buy Mind Lab Pro here at http://www.mindlabpro.com
NO2 Brain Smart Focus
Brain Smart Focus bring to the table a slightly different nootropic – t contains stimulants.
While I don’t like taking nootropics containing stimulants – as I want the natural ingredients to do their job on their own, rather than just stimulating me, but, Brain Smart Focus does have some benefits.
- More energy (through caffeine)
- Sense of wellbeing
- Fatty acids for overall health
- Contains adaptogens to relax the body
NO3 CILTEP Nootropic Stack
The company Functional Self have put together a basic nootropic that doesn’t contain stimulants (which is what we like), and some useful ingredients such as vitamin B6, Artichoke Extract, Coleus Forskohlii, and Acetyle-L-Carnitine.
While this is on the cheaper side with some ingredients that I trust and like, it’s not quite up to the standards as MindLabPro. In short, it’s cheap. And when you pay cheap, don’t expect amazing results.
However, it may benefit some people by providing:
- A slight lift in mood
- Better focus and concentration
- Improved energy from the vitamin B6
To summarise; when you’re looking for a nootropic that’s going to give you the best results, it all comes down to one thing – the ingredients.
Mind Lab Pro offers the best ingredients I have ever seen in any nootropic, I welcome anyone to prove me wrong. It’s also worth bearing in mind that nootropics aren’t a magic pill, but, they have worked for me and I will continue to take this brilliant nootropic.
So, if you want to boost brain power, prevent ADHD, increase your work-rate, and feel amazing about life, then I can highly recommend Mind Lab Pro.
What’s been your experience with nootropics? I’d love to hear what you think.